- Let’s talk about Inclusion: Promoting Inclusion in your volunteer involving organisation
- Creating an inclusive volunteering environment: Why it is important to create an inclusive environment and how to undertake an inclusion review of your organisation
- Building Inclusive Bridges: A guide to facilitate inclusive volunteering
- Effective communication: Communication considerations when working with volunteers living with a disability
- Involving volunteers from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds: Tips for engaging with CALD communities, and for recruiting and managing volunteers from diverse backgrounds
- A common purpose: Formal volunteering and cultural diversity
- Giving and volunteering in culturally and linguistically diverse and indigenous communities: A research project about volunteering and giving in CALD and indigenous communities and the understanding of the concept of volunteering in different cultures
- Confident, Connected, Contributing: Top tips for recruiting and supporting volunteers living with a disability
Sites we love!
This national organisation aims to promote volunteering as a valuable and important part of Australian society. The website highlights what they do including policy building, training for important stakeholders and research, also providing an accessible way to become a volunteer through linking people to volunteering agencies around Australia.
This website provides information on Volunteering WA which aims to support communities through enhancing, promoting and providing volunteering in WA.
Bank of I.D.E.A.S.
The Bank of I.D.E.A.S. works with communities to improve their strategies and policies on economic and community development. Its website provides access to and information about its resources, photos and services. It also has a great ‘copyleft’ policy for using the sites resources and info!
The Grantready website supplies information on accessing grants, rebates, concessions and philanthropic funding. They have many different services including; assistance with how to write grants, finding a suitable grant, support and holding various workshops. The ‘GrantGuru’ page associated with this site provides an easy way to search for appropriate funding in your sector.
This website provides information for communities, individuals and businesses, offering services and resources, in order to strengthen the community sector.
Connecting rural, regional and remote women through providing a mechanism of sharing information relevant to the development of women and communities in RRR WA, the network aims to recognise, promote and expand the contribution women make to their communities. The website provides information, news, info on grants, a calendar of events and a forum plus more!