Volunteer South West (VSW) supports agencies that utilise volunteers and volunteering by:
- Promoting all member agencies volunteer positions. All positions listed with Volunteer South West are advertised and promoted to prospective volunteers. VSW are also active in placing information in the media and on social media about these positions.
- Referring volunteers. Volunteer South West provides an initial screening and referral service for prospective volunteers in the region. We will interview the interested person then make a referral to your volunteer coordinator.
- Providing resources and volunteer management information and templates. When your agency joins as a member you can access support on your volunteer management program through a variety of resources and templates that we can share with you. If we don’t know the answer to a question, we will do our best to find out for you.
- Facebook Messenger. Volunteer South West can be contacted through Facebook Messenger. If you need any information regarding volunteering, volunteer management or anything relevant to community groups and Not for Profit agencies – you can ask your question or request for information in the forum. This is checked daily.
- We are contactable by phone five days per week. We are available by phone, for any queries or concerns. Please give us a call!
- Volunteer South West can provide training to your staff and volunteers. VSW Staff can also provide training and workshops in training relevant to the community sector and your volunteers and staff. Please contact VSW regarding cost, availability and content.