ENGAGE is a new program designed by Volunteer South West
ENGAGE is a program that helps break down barriers to volunteering for New Migrants, promoting social inclusion through volunteering and encouraging the participation of migrants in our community, especially within the not for profit sector.
The aim is to build an inclusive, welcoming workplace culture within Volunteer Involving Organisations that makes it possible for you to recruit a diverse volunteering workforce; and to educate and engage New Migrants in volunteering.
ENGAGE will provide you with access to information, training and resources on inclusive practices when managing volunteers, support and guidance to assist you in providing a volunteering opportunity which is mutually beneficial. We will support you to create meaningful positions for New Migrants and recruit valuable people power.
Enrol in our program and you will receive :
- Invitation to our fun launch event on Tuesday 16th August 2022
- Training workshops for Volunteer Managers and staff to help you create a more inclusive volunteer management program
- Volunteer Manager Network meetings to discuss issues and challenges
- Quarterly newsletter with information
- Regular check-in with Volunteer Manager or Supervisor
- Access to Volunteer South West project management team online, face to face or by phone
Interested in participating?
Send your expression of interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ring us: (08) 9791 3214 or pop in to see our staff: Lotteries House, 99 Victoria St Bunbury, WA 6230
Open Tuesday to Thursday: 9.30am – 2.30pm