CONNECT is a new program designed by Volunteer South West to connect people to community.
If you want to experience volunteering in a safe and supported environment then come and talk to us!
We provide opportunities to practice a volunteer role whilst being supported ‘on the job’ by our staff. We will support you in small groups of max five people with:
- Information about volunteering and how you can contribute
- Filling out forms and all compliance paperwork
- Providing supervision to find the right position for you
- Supporting you through the induction process
- Being available while you practice the volunteer role
You just need to commit to 3 hour sessions, one day a week for four weeks!
If you are interested in learning new skills, gaining work experience through volunteering, meeting new people or improving your self confidence in a safe and welcoming environment then CONNECT is for you!
EVERYONE is welcome!
Interested in participating?
Send your expression of interest to: email@example.com
Ring us: (08) 9791 3214 or pop in to see our staff: Lotteries House, 99 Victoria St Bunbury, WA 6230
Open Tuesday to Thursday: 9.30am – 2.30pm