VSW is able to make regular referrals to community organisations as we have many enquiries from volunteers in Bunbury and in the surrounding areas on a regular basis. By becoming a member of Volunteer South West we can make referrals of any interested person to your organisation. It is then the responsibility of your organisation to determine the suitability and placement of a volunteer. We will be able to give advice on the recruitment and management of volunteers if you require this and provide you with the necessary guidelines.
MEMBERSHIP CLASSIFICATIONS – SCHEDULE OF SERVICE FEES AND SERVICES
- $110.00 (turnover upto $250,000) or $165.00 (turnover more than $250,000) Agency Membership: any non-government agency, society, association, board, committee, service club, school, church, body or local Constitution – Clause 7.
- $110.00 Affiliate Members: Local, State or Commonwealth instrumentality, unit or program that uses volunteers to provide a service and who supports the aims and objects of the Volunteer Centre. By Constitution – Clause 7.government shire council or incorporated or not-incorporated which encourages the Volunteer Centre in the South West region and who supports the Volunteer Centre’s aims and objects. By Constitution – Clause 7.
- $385.00 Corporate Membership: any group who supports the aims and objects of the Volunteer Centre and who is involved in volunteer activities. By Constitution – Clause 7.
- $55 Sport and Recreation clubs (special one-off 2020-2021 fee).
- $55.00 Individual Member: a person who supports the aims and objects of the Volunteer Centre and who is involved in volunteer activities. By Constitution – Clause 7
All amounts include GST. Invoices for membership renewal are sent at the end of each financial year .
Additional Services for Financial Members
Free: 5 hours consultancy services are included in the membership fee.
$35.00: per hour thereafter.
Free or Low cost: All regular Community Education sessions at the Centre are offered free of charge to members or at a low cost (dependent on funding).
Negotiated: for Community Education sessions conducted elsewhere to cover training fees and/or travel costs.
(Membership can be negotiated in cases of hardship.)
You must supply us with a current certificate of currency for ‘volunteer insurance’ and ‘public liability insurance’ for us to refer volunteers to your organisation. Without these your organisation can take advantage of our other great services, but we will be unable to refer volunteers to you.
Please click here to go to our Organisation Membership form or contact Shamara Williams for more information. When you have joined we will provide you with a pack including some volunteer management tools for your organisation and a volunteer job description form for you to list positions with our organisation.