Volunteer South West (VSW) supports agencies that utilise volunteers and volunteering by:
- Promoting all member agencies volunteer positions. All positions listed with Volunteer South West are advertised and promoted to prospective volunteers. VSW are also active in placing information in the media about these positions.
- Referring volunteers. Volunteer South West provides an initial screening and referral service for prospective volunteers in the region. We will interview the interested person then make a referral to your volunteer coordinator.
- Providing resources and volunteer management information and templates. When your agency joins as a member you will have access to our agency support pack which provides information and templates to support agencies volunteer management programs. Volunteer South West also has a variety of resources and power points available on this site to download.
- Accessible online forum. Volunteer South West has developed an online forum for agencies to gain access to information through a collective pool of local questions and answers. If you need any information regarding volunteering, volunteer management or anything relevant to community groups and Not for Profit agencies- you can list your question or request for information in the forum.
- We are contactable by phone five days per week. We are available by phone, for any queries or concerns. If you would prefer to talk to us directly or would rather not use the forum if the subject is sensitive, please give us a call!
- Volunteer South West can provide training to your staff and volunteers. VSW Staff can also provide training and workshops in training relevant to the community sector and your volunteers and staff. Please contact VSW regarding cost, availability and content!